Friday 9 March 2012

Ranger Bob WIP

I thought I'd get this done this week, but too busy elsewhere ;)
I've been doing a good deal of painting for clients which has been great, 
but I've also employed photo texture overlay work in these to give them real bite.
Here, I'm just kicking back and relying on pure paint-work,
and a shit load of adjustment layers as usual.
I'll post all the stages once done, but really it's a case of
filling the page with a brush...


I hope to finish the Bomb Doctor strip (or at least re-do and finish) one day,
but for now it's an umbrella project just to get some personal pieces done.

3 comments:

dorobo said...

nice upload size :) good for observing all the brushwork. anyways it looks great and feels like much love was put in to this.

Unknown said...

This looks great! What are those two fonts you used on this piece?

calumalexanderwatt said...

cheeres dorobo!

Sean Phillips: Disparador Stencil and Arial